Great news for anyone who would like to combine visiting the beautiful city of Ljubljana and learn about Excel VBA coding techniques!
On Novermber 5th, 2018 I’ll be teaching the Excel VBA Masterclass in Ljubljana.
In short I’ll be addressing:
- Classes in VBA
- Classes and Objects
- Instantiating a class
- Methods, properties, Events
- Event classes
- Instantiating an object from a class
- Classes of classes
- Events, methods, properties
- Making a userform sizable
- Splitter bars
- Using in an Object oriented way
- Efficient coding in VBA (2 sessions, one theoretic one and one hands-on lab)
- Measuring performance
- Break the rules
- Fast VBA algorithms
- Efficiently exchanging information with Excel
There are still some seats available, so hurry up and register soon!
Jan Karel Pieterse
PS: There are two other very interesting masterclasses on that same day, so if you are not into VBA (I can’t imagine you aren’t) there are alternatives!