About the Authors
This blog is administered by me, Dick Kusleika, and written by the authors, some of whom are listed in the sidebar. In December, 2004, I invited some respected Excel gurus to post on this blog. In a short time, they have had a tremendous impact on the blog.
There are five advertising opportunities on Daily Dose of Excel.
|Top of the sidebar||$350/month||This appears on every post and on most ‘pages’ on the site and is the first thing on the sidebar.|
|Bottom of the sidebar||$250/month||This appears on every post and on most ‘pages’ on the site and is the last thing on the sidebar.|
|Below the comments||$200/month||Below the comment entry box. The comments appear on every post, but not every visitor will get that low.|
|On a specific post||$250/month||This appears after the post but before the comments and only on that post.|
|RSS feed sponsorship||$350/month||This appears only in the RSS feed at the end of each post.|
- All advertising fees are prepaid in US dollars.
- All ad copy is subject to approval by me and I can reject for any reason at my sole discretion.
- Ads will be clearly labeled as ads.
- Ads can be text or graphics. Animation is frowned upon, but if it’s not too garish, it may be OK
- If you buy six months of ad space, you get one month free.
If you’re interested in placing ads on this site, send me an email.
Everything on this site was written by one of the authors and the copyright is owned by that author. If you think something has been posted improperly or without due credit, simply let me know and it will be made right.
I test everything I post on my machine. I promise that if you were sitting on my lap1 when I posted, you would have seen it work flawlessly. Beyond that, use this information at your own risk.
1. Should not be construed as an invitation to sit on my lap