This 3-day boot camp is designed for Excel users who need to more effectively synthesize data into meaningful dashboards, charts, and visualizations. The topics presented during this boot camp will introduce you to advanced techniques that will help you build and manage better reporting mechanisms. Going beyond simple tables and charts, you will learn to:
* Synthesize data in meaningful views with advanced charting techniques
* Create reports and dashboards that communicate and get noticed
* Create interactive reporting mechanisms
* Implement macro-charged reporting
* Automate the creation of PowerPoint slides directly from Excel
* Integrate external data into your reports
And for those of us who love data and don’t need pretty pictures, the plain:
Microsoft MVPs Dick Kusleika (Daily Dose of Excel) and Mike Alexander (DataPig Technologies) bring you our first ever Excel and Access Power User Workshop!
This 3-day workshop is designed for power users who what to expand their skill-set and get more out of Excel and Access. During this workshop, you’ll be introduced to a wide array of tips and techniques that will muscle up your skills in Data Reporting, Automation, and Application Development.
The topics presented during this 3-day workshop will help you go beyond basic spreadsheets and databases, to to robust professional-grade solutions. Learn how to:
* Move Data between Excel and Access using MSQuery and SQL
* Use ADO Scripting to build robust data entry models in Excel
* Automate Excel from Access
* Run Access Processes from Excel
* Automate Outlook Interactions
* Building client-side solutions that use SQL server as the back end
And now the closer:
Sign up before April 1st and save $200 on your registration. On April 1st, prices return to $800.
OK, I feel sufficiently dirty now. But these are going to great workshops, so go sign up now!