This week I create a small Add-in to add a few options to the contextual Table Tools tab.
This is a start and love to have feedback what you miss or like to see in a add-in like this.
This are now the options in the Add-in
1) Turn AutoFilter On or Off
2) Clear Filter of the ActiveCell’s column
3) Special Filter options : Filter on selected Cell value, Color, Font color or Icon
4) Special Sort Options : Put selected Cell Color, Font Color or Icon on top and Custom Sort
5) Copy Visible data to a new worksheet
6) Copy visible data to a new workbook
7) Delete visible data
8)) Print Table
9) Split data of every unique value in a column to a new worksheet of the same workbook
10) Split data of every unique value in a column to a new worksheet in a new workbook
11) Split data of every unique value in a column to a new workbook in a new folder
This option creates a worksheets with hyperlinks to the workbooks so you can open them easy.
You can find the add-in together with a test workbook on the page
Thanks for looking at it
See also the links in the “More Information” part
Ron de Bruin