When Dave Peterson posted this the first time in the newsgroup to a question about
merging CSV files I say WOW that’s great.
1) Windows Start Button | Run
2) Type cmd and hit enter (“command” in Win 98)
3) Go to the folder with the CSV files (for help enter “help cd”)
4) Type copy *.csv all.txt and hit enter to copy all data in the files into all.txt.
5) Type exit and hit enter to close the DOS window
Very simple and also fast.
I add a VBA example to my site that do the same thing, see
Question: do you use other things like this in your work
Ron de Bruin