Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Move Data between Excel and Access
- Leverage advanced MSQuery and SQL Techniques to Enhance Reporting
- Use PowerPivot to Simplify Database Connectivity
- Automate Excel from Access
- Run Access Macros from Excel
- Run Excel Macros from Access
- Building client-side solutions that use SQL server as the back end
- Create Install Files for your Excel and Access Solutions.
- Improve your VBA skills, going beyond simple Functions and Procedures
*Sign up before May 1st and save $100 on your registration.
On May 1st, prices return to $800.