That I started this blog four years ago. I can’t. It seems more like six and a half. Here’s some stats:
That’s about 26 posts per month and about 8 comments per day. I’m no Nick Hodge, but hey.
As is my wont, I’ll be having an anniversary give-away. I just like to give back to all the people who read, comment, and click on the advertisements. This year you get a choice between RibbonX: Customizing the Office 2007 Ribbon and Excel PivotTables Recipes. To enter
- Send me an email with a link to your favorite non-Excel blog, which book you prefer, and a subject of “Four More Years”.
- If you use a different subject or your email doesn’t contain a link or you don’t pick a prize, you’re out.
- I must receive the email by 12:00AM Central Daylight Time, April 7th, 2008.
- You must send the email from the same email account with which you registered on this site. If you’re not registered, you can’t win. If you used a fake email to register, just include that fake email address in your message so I can confirm you’re registered.
- This list of eligible entrants will be entered into an Excel spreadsheet, a random number will be entered next to his name, and the list will be sorted on the random number. Whoever is at the top, wins.
- I’ll probably list some of the more interesting blogs, but I won’t associate them with your name, so don’t be afraid to send in ParisHiltonWatch.com
- One email per registered reader.
- The winner will get to choose between a copy of RibbonX: Customizing the Office 2007 Ribbon or Excel PivotTables Recipes.
- To be eligible, the entrant must live in a place that Amazon.com will ship to and where the shipping will be less than the cost of the book.
- Any other rules that make this contest less of a burden on me or that I may choose to enact retroactively or otherwise makes the give-away legal and easy are hereby included.
Thanks for reading!