It’s time for another weekend forum at DDoE. Dick is probably kicking back at the lake again, so it’s up to me to get things started.
Post whatever you want here. If you can’t think of anything, how about some Excel humor. Back in the days when I actually kept up my Web site, I had a section called Spreadsheet Jokes.
How about some new additions to VBA Humor? Stuff like this:
- Dim Lotus(1 To 3)
- Dim Mouthful as Byte
- Dim Rope as String
- If IsNull(Warranty) And Void Then BuyaNew1
- Heart = Val(Entine)
- Lonely = Left(Out, 1)
- Map = Rand(McNally)
And, with Excel 2007’s expanded grid, the Famous Cells and Ranges section should have lots of possibilities. Some old ones:
- A1 – The steak sauce cell
- IM21 – The legal drinking age cell
- K9 – The dog cell
- AK47 – The assault weapon cell
- IV2 – The second intravenous solution cell
- B9 – The malignant cell
- HI5 – The alternate handshake cell
- AH:HA – The discovery range
Have at it.