You may notice some differences today. I upgraded to version1.5 and I’m sure something is broken. Comments, for one, look a little different to me. Anywho, if you note something missing or changed and you liked it the old way, drop me a line and I’ll see if I can fix it up.
Carl sent me an email a while back about adding the author to the RSS feed. It’s a great idea and now that I’m upgraded I plan to do it (as well as fix up the comments RSS as Jon requested). Secretly, I’ve been hoping the upgrade will take care of that stuff, but that’s probably a pipe dream.
Oh, what the heck, I’ll just start a To Do list:
- Fix the footer as Root suggested
- Add author, category to comments RSS
- Add author to rss2 (it’s already in atom)
- Add a random post link to the menu (gee, you think there’s enough crap on that menu yet?)
- Take categories off the menu and make a separate page
- Add a page of books
- Fix up the author profile page to look more like the rest of the site
Leave your addition to this list as a comment. Leave any other comments you have about the site. Thanks.